Being faithful to our mission is the strength behind our skilled staff, renowned physicians, advanced technology and world-class facilities, and the inspiration driving our vision of innovating excellent in Christ-centered health care.
Faithful patient centered care in our hospitals and clinics is shaped by five core values:
Reflecting the love of God through caring, respect and empathy.
- Listens to others with kindness and consistently treats them with courtesy and respect.
- Acknowledges others by name and greets them with eye contact and a smile.
- Anticipates the needs of patients, family members, co-workers and guests.
“As God’s chosen people, clothe yourselves with compassion.” – Colossians 3:12
Ensuring our actions are consistent with our values.
- Honors the sacred trust of those we serve.
- Builds trust through accurate and honest communication with colleagues.
- Respects personal dignity and privacy.
- Follows through on commitments and holds self and others accountable for actions and outcomes.
“The integrity of the upright guides them.” – Proverbs 11:13
Providing care that is safe, reliable, efficient and patient centered.
- Takes all necessary measures to ensure safety in the workplace.
- Thoughtfully balances the clinical, operational and financial impact of actions and decisions.
- Takes the initiative through patient care or supportive services, in setting high standards to ensure an exceptional experience for patients, family members and guests.
“In anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things.” – Philippians 4:8
Collaborating to achieve a shared purpose.
- Demonstrates passion for the team.
- Commits to sharing knowledge and creating opportunities for continuous learning in order to ensure team strength.
- Recognizes the contributions of others and affirms and celebrates their successes.
- Actively contributes to the collaboration process and clearly communicates ideas in order to ensure team success.
“Encourage one another and build each other up.” – I Thessalonians 5:11
Embracing a balanced life that integrates mind, body and spirit.
- Supports the spiritual mission of a faith-based health ministry.
- Demonstrates a positive, peaceful and hopeful attitude.
- Promotes wellness and supports a healing environment through the use of prayer, humor, healthy living and other supportive behaviors
“May the God of peace sanctify you entirely, and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound.” – I Thessalonians 5:23